Monday, February 9, 2009

Its time!

Sorry its been a while since I have posted anything at this rate I will never get caught up to the current date.

After I broke my foot life became less eventful for a few weeks. I couldn't drive due to the walking cast so I didn't leave the house much. I was able to get the rest of things set up for Treysen's arrival, with a lot of help from Aaliyah she help me put his room together, which included putting together the crib and rocking chair. Aaliyah was such a big help.

When I broke my foot I was two weeks from my due date, I was scared I was going to go into labor early and my foot wouldn't have healed enough and my sister in law Marielle was coming up from Arizona to be here for the birth as well.
The doctors visits leading up to my due date didn't show any progress Marielle came in on Nov 1st and I was due the 4th, I went to my doctors appt on the 5th and he let me know that I was still no closer to having Treysen, he told me he would induce me the next week if nothing had changed or I had not gone into labor on my own. I was pretty much devastate I was hoping he was going to say lets start you today.
I called my family and said its not going to be this week, Marielle arranged to stay for another week and so we waited.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Umm, when are you going to post about having the baby? He's like a toddler now. LOL.

Philip said...

Hello,

My name is Philip. My identical twin brother Paul passed away in Dec. of Primary Amyloidosis.
He to had two young children in Jersey City NJ.

I found this blog through my sister-in-laws blog she kept for my brother during his illness. She found it through a search and introduced it to us through her blog, due to the similarities of age and children. My brother was 41

Please know my prayers are with you and the little ones.

May God Bless you and keep you.
Philip

Kimby said...

I didn't know about you breaking your foot! You poor thing. Glad to see you blogging again!