Wednesday, January 7, 2009

We are back

It has been awhile since we have updated Ralph's blog. It has been very hard over last few months and I am still trying everyday.
I want to start by letting everyone that has called, come by, or sent cards and letters that I am eternally great full.
I also want everyone to know that I am going to keep up the blog. It was originally set up so that we could keep everyone posted about Ralph, and now I will post about his son (Treysen Ralph Placencia).

Truthfully this is the first blog I have done so bare with me. I am also going to post and write about the last few months.

There will be lots more post in the next few weeks.

2 comments:

Allie said...

Yay! :0) Love you guys!

Alexis Mayo said...

I am so glad you are going to continue with the blog. I had a feeling not to delete this blog from my favorites!!!
I am so proud of you and all that you have done. I'm so humbled just to be called your friend. I look up to you in so many ways. You'll never know how much of an inspiration and amazing example you are to me!!
I wish with all my heart I could be there to laugh, cry, listen, tell stories and baby sit sweet Treysen.
I can't wait to read what you write!!!
I love you so much